Why Choose Kshitij Centre Of Yog & Ayurved
Kshitij Centre is one of the biggest and most unique centre in Pune
- Providing multiple health solutions under one roof
- Providing holistic combination of Yog & Ayurved.
- Offering solutions through Ayurved (Medical Panchakarma) & Yog (Yog Therapy) for most common & specific diseases/disorders.
- Qualified & Experienced Doctors & Teachers.(25 + Team)
- Flexible timings - 9 batches in a day..
- Special programs for kids, pregnant women & senior citizens
- Personal assistance and care
- Providing home visits for personalized Yog / Panchakarma sessions.
- Conducting various health related seminars & workshops
- Regular Yog sessions held in Corporate/ Educational Sectors, Hospitals & NGO's.
- Running Yog Teachers training Program - YIC, YTT & YCB and Yog Therapy.
- Running Online classes to enable students to exercise in the comforts of their home even during Lockdown
Find solutions to some of the most common lifestyle ailments
Spine & Joint Disorder
Sedentary lifestyle, long working hours and sitting jobs lead to major back issues. Read More
Irregular, unhealthy and fast foods lead to major digestive disorders. Read More
Asthama & Respiratory Disorder
Pollution & stress has increased the cases of respiratory disorders in people. Read More
Prenatal Care & GarbhSanskar
Garbh Sanskar is not only about the care taken during pregnancy, but about starting preparations at least a year before conception.
Heart Diseases & BP
Stress &erratic lifestyle are the major causes of heart disorders & B.P. Read More
Congenital issues, hereditary or unforseen accidents can be causes for neurological problems. Read More
Insomnia, Anxiety & Depression
Addiction to technology & sleep deprivation causes sleep disorders & anxiety attacks. Read More
PCOD & Gynecological Disorders
Improper diets, lifestyle & stress leads to hormone imbalance & infertility. Read More
Obesity, Diabetes & Thyroid Disorders
Unhealthy eating habits & stress are contributors to Obesity, Diabetes & Thyroid Issues. Read More
Skin & Hair Issues
Addiction to technology & sleep deprivation causes sleep disorders & anxiety attacks.
Give your child the gift of health, intelligence, balanced emotional, physical and mental growth through Yog.
Kshitij Yog Centre does not look at yogasanas and pranayams as health management techniques, but also considers them as tools for emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual growth. We have an Integrative approach towards our sessions and provide holistic solutions for the body, mind & spirit
Panchakarma is not only for detoxifying the body, but also for rejuvenation and strengthening the immune system, and restoring balance and well-being. It is one of the most effective healing aprroach in Ayurvedic Medicine. It is recommended on a seasonal basis, as well as when an individual feels out of balance or is experiencing illness.
At Kshitij Yog Centre we always advocate that good eating habits go hand in hand with mental and physical well being. We recommend eating fresh, seasonal and nutritious vegetables, fruits and natural food suppliments. Good health starts from a good gut so start eating right!!